This is an online representation of the houseboat rental agreement.
You will be given a hardcopy at the time of contract completion.
Gas Tank Full : __________________________________
In order to maintain our equipment and fully return your deposit, we need your cooperation. Please check the equipment on your boat before you leave the marina. If you find anything defective, please bring it to our attention. Below is a list of equipment you will want to pay particular attention to. It has been inventoried, and you are responsible for its return.
In Out In Out
4 Deck Benches Table Sets For 6 / 10 (Clean)
1 Deck Table Cooking Utensils
1 Grill Silverware For 6/10 (Clean)
3 Garbage Cans 6/10 Pillows
2 LP Tanks 6/10 Life Jackets
6 Bumpers Broom
2 Ropes (75' Each) Windows (O. K.)
1 Cooler 2 Batteries
3 Fire Extinguishers Propeller At Time Of Rental: New Good Poor
It is extremely important not to pull the boat up to a bank. There is sufficient rope to allow you to tie up to trees and remain free from rocks. All supplies are to be loaded and unloaded at the marina, not the ramp.
BOATS SEEN BEACHED OR ON RAMPS WILL LOSE ENTIRE DEPOSIT.
Do not dispose of any paper products in toilet. Use small trash cans provided in bathroom for all toilet tissue, etc.
Do not walk, sit or lie on forward part (over front deck) of top deck (will not support weight).
Be aware of all idle zones and laws pertaining to the operation of your boat. Violations could result in fines.
If buzzer in motor sounds off, shut off motor at once. Send word to marina. We will come out to boat. Running motor with buzzer sounding will result in serious damage to motor.
If boat is returned after specified return time, there will be a $50.00 late fee.
1. I am responsible for all damages due to negligence, including lessors property and other third parties.
2. The lessee has been properly instructed in the safe use and navigation of the boat being rented and acknowledges that the boat is in a seaworthy condition with all necessary safety and life preserving equipment aboard for the safe operation of the vessel.
3. The lessee having agreed that the vessel is in a well maintained seaworthy condition, agrees to return the vessel in the said condition or make good any loss or damage incurred while the vessel was in the lessee's care, custody and control.
4. The lessee agrees to hold harmless the lessor for loss or damage to the lessee, his or their guests sustained aboard the leased vessel. This includes personal and property damage.
5. I have checked all contents aboard and am responsible for all therein.
6. My deposit covers all damage and clean condition of the boat.
7. Navigation of boat is prohibited after sunset (Emergency Only).
8. No life jackets are to be used for pleasure (Emergency Only).
9. All life jacked must be returned dry unless used for emergency.
10. All garbage must be put in dumpster at top of hill at marina.
11. In case of mechanical problems, do not attempt repairs. Return to marina and report to our mechanic.